Estate Buyers is a family owned and operated liquidation company. We buy residential & commercial inventory in the San Antonio, Austin, Houston & Corpus Christi Texas areas. We buy the entire contents of homes and businesses; including but not limited to cars, boats, rv's, furniture, antiques, and household items. We also buy partial estates and we specialize in working with Military familes.
We understand that time-is-money so we work very quickly and efficiently so you can move on. In most cases we can make you an offer and have it moved in a day or two, if needed.
What does Estate buyers do that is different from a estate sale?
A traditional estate sale is conducted by a company who usually holds a estate sale at the residence where the items are. This process could take several weeks because they have to inventory and advertise your sale to get the maximum number of people to the sale. On the sale date you will have dozens of people in your home rummaging through the items. The items on the first day of the sale are usually priced at a premium. On the second day they usually have a 50% off sale. At the end of the sale all items are accounted for and you get usually about 60% of the sales money. The liquidation company gets the other 40% and sometimes they charge an additional fees on top of that. And after all that you may still have many items that did not sell . We have a much better way.
Who uses your services?
We buy estates from all types of people and all situations.
Whatever your situation. We can help.
Copyright Estate Buyers. All rights reserved.